- Generous corner plot.
- Single garage with mono-block driveway parking.
- Full planning consent for rear elevation extension.
A rarely available detached bungalow enjoying a preferred position and occupying a generous corner plot, in the desirable Murieston district of Livingston. This home provides a terrific opportunity to acquire a rarely available bungalow that is in walk-in condition and therefore should be at the top of any viewing list.
Located close to local amenities including pharmacy, dentist, retail store and the highly regarded Williamston Primary School, this well-presented home offers light and airy interiors, complimented with all of today's modern requirements, having been upgraded in recent years. As you enter the home you are greeted with the welcoming reception hallway with a particularly useful storage cupboard and access to all of the accommodation. The generous sized lounge provides a relaxing environment and is conveniently located next to the fully equipped breakfasting kitchen, with conservatory, garage and garden access.
The principal accommodation comprises:
* Welcoming reception hallway with useful storage cupboard.
* Bright and spacious lounge with feature fireplace.
* Modern fitted breakfasting kitchen with a range of appliances.
* Relaxing conservatory.
* Three good bedrooms - all with fitted wardrobes.
* En suite shower to master bedroom.
* Stylish bathroom finished in a white suite, enhanced with quality wall tiling for easier maintenance.
* Fenced front & rear gardens.
* Single garage with driveway parking for two vehicles.
In addition the property has full planning consent for a rear elevation extension, double glazing and a gas fired central heating system.
Council tax band: D