Keller Williams UK
2 bed Apartment Sold STC

Vega House, Stratford, E20


Property Description

  • Two Bedroom Apartment
  • 8th Floor (2nd from top)
  • 764sqft
  • EWS1 Awarded
  • Fully Integrated L- shaped Kitchen w/ Bosch Appliance
  • Offered Chain Free
  • Velodrome, Aquatic Centre and Olympic Park within minutes
  • Excellent Transport Links via Stratford Station (zone 2/3)
  • Price Represents 80% of Full Value – detailed further in last paragraph

Apparently there is no word in the English Dictionary that rhymes exactly with the word 'purple' - if there was one way to make your property truly unique, this is it! Though whether to your taste or not, a fresh paint colour is just one of the many ways you can personalise your new home, so go bold, go home, or go bold at home! Spanning a generous 764sqft, Alexander Rose Estates presents this two bedroom apartment on the second to top floor, that overlooks the private internal courtyard.

The apartment's open-plan design seamlessly integrates the living, dining, and kitchen areas, creating a versatile space. Natural light floods in through full height windows, enhancing the sense of spaciousness and provides a warm, inviting ambiance, while a fully integrated L- shaped kitchen allows plenty of preparation space while also hiding some clever storage options. Two spacious bedrooms lie in parallel, with the larger of the two offering integrated surround storage. Zoned underfloor heating is variable across the liveable rooms, and the bathroom, complete with mirrored cabinet storage, benefits from a separately heated towel rail.

Serviced by Stratford Station (zone 2/3) and surrounded by amenities including bars, restaurants, cafes, a gym and Sainsburys local, Vega House residents also benefit from being within envious proximity to the shopping, restaurants and entertainment of Westfield Stratford, the tranquils and sporting venues of the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, and the newly opened educational, arts and innovative hub, that is East Bank.

Purchased originally under a Shared Equity Scheme, the price indicated is reflective of 80% of the property’s total value (£570,000). There is no rent to pay on the remaining 20%, which is retained by the freeholder, Triathlon Homes LLP. When coming to resell, the seller can enjoy any increase in equity of their 80% share.

Leasehold Information

Number of years remaining on the lease: 115 years

Current ground rent and any review period:
- £350 per year
- 1 year

Current service charge and any review period:
- £3,468 per year
- 1 year

Council tax band: D

To discuss this property please contact Tobias Alexander Rose on: