- Property Reference BAF
- Four Bedroom End Of Terrace
- Converted Loft With Shower Room
- Well Presented & Period Features Throughout
- Further Score For Extension SSTP
- Short Walk To Bexleyheath Train Station
- Wider Than Average Garden With Side Access
- Please enter extension 106 when calling to reach your agent directly
A beautiful Victorian four bedroom end of terrace house, favorably situated within easy reach of Bexleyheath Broadway, Train Station & desirable local primary and secondary schools.
The property benefits from a wider than average plot boasting further potential to extend SSTP and side access. The loft space has already been converted offering a spacious double bedroom and shower room which further compliments this already wonderful generous period home.
Bexleyheath is home to the borough’s largest shopping facility, where you’ll find high-street names, and supermarkets. There’s a bowling alley, a cinema, Crook Log Leisure Centre, regular specialist markets and family-friendly restaurants too.
Families are also attracted to Bexleyheath for the schooling – with two of the borough’s grammars and excellent primaries close by. The Red House – an Arts & Crafts property designed for the artist and socialist William Morris - is Bexleyheath’s premier cultural attraction.
Your early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
Call on extension 106 to call Arron directly.
Council tax band: D