- Please Contact Extension 121 to speak with local agent about viewing this property and the buyer incentives that we can offer.
- Overall plot size 0.5 acre & 4300 square feet or 399 m2. Sought after residential road in popular village Rowlands Castle.
- 3 reception rooms & 3 bathrooms & Includes ensuite master.
- Covered bar area which is fully fitted, Hydro-pool & Hot tub.
- Large patio area, Summer house & Outside storage bike shed.
- Spacious garden , Private driveway & Parking 6/7 cars.
- The living room & kitchen diner both have bifold doors and air conditioning.
- Under-floor heating, Networked HTML ,Gas central heating Double-glazed windows, Air conditioning units & Alarm system.
- Vendor suited & All updating and remodeling works done 2018/2019.
- 7-8 Bedrooms and Self-contained Gym.
Set in a beautiful backdrop of the South Downs is the village of Rowlands Castle and we have the privilege to be marketing this amazing, detached family home situated in the most prestigious road.
This is a modern well-designed 7–8-bedroom detached family home with over 4300 square feet of living space that has been totally remodeled and updated by the current vendors over the last few years with no expense spared.
The property is arranged over 3 floors and on the ground floor the property comprises a welcoming entrance hallway with a featured oak staircase with cupboard storage, a downstairs toilet, and doors leading to a spacious open-plan kitchen/dining/snug reception room, which is the focal point of this property, you have a modern fully fitted kitchen with under-floor heating, air conditioning, and Bifold doors leading to the rear garden and patio area, a separate fully fitted utility room with side door access, a front aspect home office that is fully networked.
You have two main reception rooms with a rear aspect living room, bi-fold doors that also open to the rear garden, and air conditioning, you have a front-to-rear aspect family reception/games room which has air conditioning and space to have a full-size snooker table.
On the first floor, you have a spacious landing area that has access to the loft which has further scope to develop due to the space and size, you have 7 bedrooms on this floor with the master bedroom having its own ensuite bathroom and a separate walk-in wardrobe, there are a further 3 bathrooms and on the 3rd floor you have a gym currently which could be used as another self-contained bedroom.
Outside the property to the front, you have a private driveway which is accessed via electric gates and phone entry system, parking for at least 6-7 cars, and access to a double garage, A mature front garden laid mainly to lawn and well-kept hedges which give a lot of screening and privacy.
To the rear of the property, you have a garden that is great for entertaining and parties, a full-length patio area that leads to a fully fitted and covered bar area, hot tub, and hydro pool, the garden is laid mainly to lawn with your own summerhouse, space for a trampoline and keeping chickens, you also have gated access on both sides, outside power points and speakers.
Access to a double garage which is fully powered and treated floor, ideal for keeping your classical car or your pride & joy, you also have loft storage above with a loft ladder and double access from the front to the rear if you need to bring anything bigger into the garden.
Council tax band: G