- Gated Five Bedroom Detached Country Home Sat Centrally Within The Chiltern Village Of Ley Hill
- Three Spacious Reception Rooms, All Offering Huge Character With Bay Window & Feature Fireplace .
- Large But Cosy Lounge With Open Fireplace & Patio Doors Onto Beautiful Landscaped Mature Gardens
- Country Style Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Generous Level Plot Of Circa 0.4 acres, Graced With A Variaty Of Mature Shrubs And Fruit Trees, Providing A Delightful Outdoor Retreat For Children To Explore.
- Gated Driveway For Approx Four Vehicles And Detached Garage
- Separate Utility Room & Downstairs Cloakroom. Family Bathroom & Further Shower Room
- Multitude Of Outbuildings Within The Property Grounds With Power & Lighting, Offering Various Uses
- Catchment For Ley Hill School (0.1 mile), Along With The Areas Most Sought After Grammar Schools (Chesham Grammar 1 Mile).
Daniel Hemsley Estates are delighted to present for sale this imposing but charming five bedroom detached family home, built exactly 100 years ago and having been lovingly cared for by the same family for the last 44 years.
Sat centrally within this sought after Chiltern Village, this gated country home offers five bedrooms and three reception rooms. It oozes character and has exciting potential to extend and improve subject to the usual consents.
Ley Hill is a picturesque Chiltern village on the Buckinghamshire/Hertfordshire border, home to many amenities including Grade 2 listed Pubs, Golf Course, Cricket Club, Churches and more. All whist being surrounded by rolling AONB countryside yet just 1.5 Miles from Chesham Town Centre & Train Station.
Council tax band: G