- . Beautifully presented 2 bedroomed terraced villa
- . Open plan kitchen and dining
- . Southerly facing rear garden with patio
- . Walking distance to town centre and schools
- . Situated on the outskirts of town
- . Easy access to the A77 north and south
- . Double glazing and gas central heating
Ladycross Place is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, on the outskirts of the town yet very conveniently located within walking distance of shops, schools and all local amenities.
The path to the front door sits adjacent to the grass lawn with a small hedge and mature tree, while the rear garden is southerly facing and benefits from a raised decked area and patio with potted plants bordered by a tall timber fence.
Internally you'll find this home to be beautifully presented and in walk-in condition. The accommodation is divided over two levels and comprises, on the ground floor, a good sized lounge, open plan modern fully fitted kitchen with dining area featuring large patio doors that open out onto the rear garden. Upstairs are two double bedrooms with the larger bedroom benefitting from a good-sized storage cupboard and a white suite family bathroom.
This delightful family home has loads of appeal and early viewing is highly recommended.
Council tax band: B