- High Specification, Contemporary Finish Throughout
- Four Bedrooms, Two With En-suite
- French Doors Onto Secluded Southerly Facing Terrace
- Two Bay Fronted Reception Rooms With Feature Fireplaces
- Semi Open Plan Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room With Separate Utility Room
- Catchment Area For Highly Desirable Primary & Grammar Schooling
- Exciting Planning Consent To Further Extend (Chiltern Planning Number PL/20/2543/FA)
- Within An Area Of Outstanding Natural Beauty, With Countryside Walks & Bridleways Very Close By.
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This stunning CHAIN FREE detached bungalow is one of just 11 homes on this quiet cul-de-sac, surrounded by rolling AONB countryside. It has been extended and modernised throughout, whilst carefully retaining many charming features. Landscaped gardens surround the property, a sweeping driveway adds to the already impressive kerb appeal.
Council tax band: F
To discuss this
property please contact
Dan Hemsley on: