- Please call extension 121 to make an appointment or speak with the local agent about the buyer incentives that we can offer on this property.
- Detached freehold 1930's 4-bedrooms 2-bathrooms 3-reception rooms
- Self-contained annex: Separate private entrance Living room Kitchen Bedroom Bathroom Can be rented out Granny annex
- Bespoke handmade kitchen Underfloor heating Antico flooring Integrated Neff oven Quartz work-surfaces Elica induction hob Full-length separate fridge & freezer
- Landscaped gardens Garden lighting Irrigation system Solar panels Nest smart sytem Cctv system
- Private driveway Off road parking Car electric charging point Gated side access Self-contained studio Home office and storage
- Sought after tree-lined road Walking distance Chichester town centre Good schools close by Good access to Local attractions Goodwood racecourse, Goodwood estate Chichester marine and Wittering beach
This 1930s-style detached home reflects the architecture of this era famously reflecting its design, space, and quality but also beautifully updated for modern contemporary living. Situated in the tree-lined avenue of similar properties in the Parklands Area, the property is located just a 5-minute walk west from the city centre and offers car parking for 3 cars on the paved drive.
The home has been extensively upgraded by the current owners and offers flexible accommodation comprising the main house of a substantial hall, kitchen, dining, and lounge area on the ground floor with 3 bedrooms and a large bathroom on the first floor. Additionally, there is self-contained attached accommodation providing a lounge and kitchen on the ground floor and a bedroom with en-suite shower room on the first floor, served by its own entrance down the side of the house. This space could be used for a family relative, a teenage child, or for investment purposes. But it would be very easy to re-incorporate this accommodation into the main body of the house by creating an opening from the hall presenting a four-bedroom, 2 bathroom home with an additional reception room to the existing kitchen, dining, and lounge area.
The kitchen is a particular feature of this house having been recently upgraded with bespoke cabinetry, hand-painted units, quartz worksurfaces, Elica induction hob, a Neff oven, a Quooker tap offering hot, cold, pure, sparkling, and boiling water, an integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
The rear garden is accessed via 2 sets of bi-fold doors leading from the kitchen and dining area onto a beautifully presented modern garden comprising extensive tiled and mature planted areas with a rear seating area, screened from all aspects to offer privacy. Beyond is an office and golf practice room with storage, but it could be easily altered for a number of different uses.
In conclusion, a family could move into this home and enjoy the accommodation and garden as it stands, there is no need to undertake any up-grading and you would benefit from its beautiful location so close to the city centre.
"Agents Thoughts & Overview"
What's not to love about this property viewings are highly recommended to appreciate the interior finish and space. The property also has a versatile layout for a growing or extended family with the self-contained annexe which gives you the option to have a second income if needed.
The property has been refurbished by the current owners and recently had a bespoke handmade kitchen fitted which gives a main focal point for this family-sized home. The outside space is also stunning with landscaped rear gardens which gives you a Mediterranean feel and you also have the added benefit of having your very own man cave or studio with a home office and storage which will appeal to people working from home or wanting your own golf studio.
The property also benefits from having solar panels which provide a cost-effective solution to running costs underfloor heating, and an electric car charging point.
Council tax band: F