- Prestige design throughout with exceptional attention to detail on the retained period features and the more modern influences
- Idilyic, peaceful location with off road parking
- Garden to the rear offers massive potential to install a private decked area or hot tub retreat
- Character rich property
- Secluded and private location
- Outstanding pubs and restaurants in walking distance
GUIDE PRICE: £340,000 - £370,000
This opportunity will afford one lucky purchaser a phenomenal opportunity to reside in one of, if not the most prestigious location in Pendle. The property itself has some phenomenal features and boasts great success in fusing old cottage style with modern design.
From the second you step foot into this property and are greeted by the character rich stone flagged floor you will appreciate that this property is special and you are about to see something head and shoulders above the rest.
A sun room, a beautiful multi fuel burner, and an ensuite in the master bedroom that sets the new standard in decedent are merely a few of the unique selling points of this property.
Viewing highly recommended as interest is expected to be high.
Council tax band: D