Keller Williams UK
2 bed Apartment Sold

Antigua Way, Newton Leys, Milton Keynes

£78,000

Property Description

  • The agent dealing with this property is Dominic Marcel.
  • Press option 3 when calling.
  • Quote reference DMM when calling about this property.

Why buy this home?

Kept in immaculate condition, this apartment is ideal for those looking for a modern home on a tight budget.

Being located on the first floor provides views over the green space in front from the Juliet balcony, and means an abundance of natural light fills the living space. There is a clever nook for a desk in the corner of the living room which is very apt in the current world. The kitchen itself has lots of storage as well as integrated appliances including a fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, gas hob and electric oven.

Storage is a great feature of this apartment thanks to the two storage cupboards in the hallway. Both bedrooms are also equal sizes with plenty of space of double beds and wardrobes, and being at opposite ends of the apartment means extra privacy should you be living with a friend.

The bathroom serves both bedrooms and has an overhead shower as well as a useful ledge for all your products and candles to sit on.

Parking is provided by an allocated parking space as well as communal parking also being available.

The Housing Association for this beautiful apartment is Paradigm who have a requirement that your income must be less than £80,000 per annum, you can not own any other property and cannot have outstanding credit issues (CCJ's etc) to be eligible for a shared ownership property. You must also register with your local Help to Buy agent to apply for this property - we can help you with the process if you are not already registered.

This stunning home is offered at a 40% share (putting full value at £195,000) with no premium. The current rent on the other 60% is £321.38 per month.

More about the location.....

For a new development, Newton Leys is steeped in history. with some parts dating back as far as the Iron Age. However, it was more recently famous for brick-making from the late 19th Century, in the form of Newton Longville Brickworks. When the Brickworks closed in 1978, an old claypit was flooded to create Jubilee Lake, now more commonly known as Willow Lake, easily the jewel in Newton Leys' crown.

Newton Leys is a district that covers the southern tip of Bletchley and is split between the Borough of Milton Keynes and Aylesbury Vale. Conveniently located next to the A4146 and A5, it gives easy access to Milton Keynes, Leighton Buzzard and the M1. You have a choice of either Bletchley or Leighton Buzzard Train Stations which both offer services directly into London Euston.

Newton Leys Pavilion is now open and has daily classes such as Five Star Fitness, Badminton, Amy's Dance Academy, Zumba and Yoga. There is also a community hall and meeting rooms, making it ideal for parties and private functions.

In 2017 Newton Leys District Centre opened providing local conveniences such as a Costa, Chinese Takeaway, Fish and Chip Shop, Dry Cleaners, Hair Salon and a 8000 sq. ft Asda. The Turing Key pub opened its doors and has already become the heart of the community. It is in good company as there numerous village pubs within a few miles such as The Three Locks at Stoke Hammond, The Crooked Billet at Newton Longville and The Betsey Wynne at Swanbourne.
Council tax band: NotSet

To discuss this property please contact Dominic Marcel on: