- PLEASE NOTE: The agent dealing with this property is Scott Donovan , their direct extension number is 103. Please enter extension 103 when calling to reach your agent directly
- In need of modernisation
- Potential to extend into loft STPP, which other houses on street have done
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac location, within 5 minutes of West Croydon Train Station
- Benefits of a large upstairs bathroom
- Creative minds will see the potential that this home has to offer
If you're looking for an opportunity to create your future home, with a solid build house in West Croydon then I would suggest you look at this opportunity!
A two-bedroomed semi-detached home, that hasn't been available to the purchase for over 100 years and this is what should excite you and the opportunity to add value here should get you excited too. Though you will need to consider the works that should be considered, like adding central heating, potential full rewire or even add another bedroom in the loft like others have done on the street.
Downstairs consist of two reception rooms and to the back of the property, you have a positive sized kitchen. A door from the kitchen leads out to the flat and well maintained back garden with side access to the property to your cul-de-sac.
The home benefits from a large bathroom located upstairs, with a double bedroom to the front of the property and a large single/small double to the side with ample of light coming through. Other neighbours have gone into the loft to extend their property, so with planning consent this is something you may want to consider. Currently it's not boarded, though plenty of loft insulation can be found.
Ainsworth Road is located in a quiet cul-de-sac within a five minute walk of West Croydon train station and numerous shops Croydon has to offer. With plans back on to transform Central Croydon, this is an ideal opportunity to buy this home.
Council Tax Band - C (Croydon Council - £1,747per annum)
EPC Rating - E
PLEASE NOTE: The agent dealing with this property is Scott Donovan, my direct extension number is 103. Please enter extension 103 when calling to reach me directly
Council tax band: C