- • Situated in a rural village, surrounded by lovely countryside
- • Old cottage, extended to the rear with tons of character
- • 5 minutes’ drive from larger towns
- • Spacious with four bedrooms, or three bedrooms with study
- • Large master bedroom with en-suite shower
- • Fantastic outlook over countryside
- • Large downstairs bathroom and upstairs w.c.
- • Gas central heating off the mains and double glazing throughout.
This lovely cottage dates back to roughly 1860 and is set within the peaceful village of Dalrymple with easy access to all the local amenities and only a few minutes’ drive from Ayr and Prestwick. The flexible and spacious accommodation is split over two levels and comprises, on the ground level, a formal lounge with fireplace, a study or bedroom, bathroom, an open-plan modern fully fitted kitchen with a dining and family area that spills out to the rear garden via French doors.
Upstairs are three double bedrooms with the larger master bedroom benefitting from an en-suite shower room and views over the back garden and countryside.
The enclosed back garden is westerly facing with lawn enjoying all day sunshine when the weather permits, patio area, large 14ft x 8ft green house and a safe dog run with a shelter shed.
This home is ideal for any individual or family looking outside the larger towns with the larger grocery stores and amenities. Viewing is essential to see both the village and surrounding area as well as the house too.
Council tax band: D