- FOR DETAILS PLEASE QUOTE REF#FPP
- Lateral sixth floor appartment in a modern building in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
- Floor area circa 955 sq ft
- 2 double bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms (one en suite)
- Reception room with double aspect views
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Allocated car parking space
- Communal Gardens
- Long leasehold interest
A beautiful apartment in the heart of Kensington & Chelsea, in a modern, prominent building with 24 hour concierge, gym & communal garden. Spacious, with outstanding natural light, and double-aspect views. Recently refurbished to a high standard.
• Long leasehold interest (approx. 980 years remaining)
• 955 Sq. Ft
• 2 double bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms (1 en suite)
• Reception room with double aspect views
• Fully fitted kitchen
• Underground Parking Space Included
• Communal Garsdens
As advised by vendor
• Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea
• Service charge approx. £6,000 per annum
It includes a large reception room, with double aspect views over London, a large semi open plan kitchen, two bedrooms, both with ample built in storage and two bathrooms (one en-suite). An added feature is an allocated underground parking space.
Warren House is only a short walk away from the green open spaces of Holland Park and the many amenities and facilities of both Kensington High Street and Earls Court. The nearest underground station is Earls Court (District and Piccadilly lines) while it provides easy access to the A4/M4 (towards Heathrow) out of London.