- QUOTE BSD WHEN CALLING THE OFFICE
- OPEN DAY - SATURDAY 25TH JUNE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- EXTENDED FOUR-BEDROOMED SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- LOCATED WITHIN THE POPULAR COMMUNITY OF MONKS HILL
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE OF THE 'GOOD' OFSTED RATED QUEST ACADEMY
- THIS IS A SPACIOUS HOME, OFFERING NEARLY 1,500SQ FT
- OPPORTUNITY TO FURTHER EXTEND BY GOING INTO THE LOFT OR CONVERTING THE GARAGE SIBJECT TO PLANNING
- GREAT ENTERTAINING SPACE IN THE GARDEN, MADE UP OF DECKING, GRASS, OUTBUILDINGS AND POND
It's not often you will see an extended four-bedroomed semi-detached home within the community of Monks Hill, South Croydon come available to buy.
With the reception being located at the front of the property, towards the back of the house the space opens up further to create a large kitchen that overlooks the garden. Next to the kitchen, is an excellent utility area with access to the garden and garage. The downstairs WC is also located in this area, so no need to keep going upstairs to go to the bathroom.
The back garden, is partly decked and lawned which are flat services. There is a raised pond, that could either be left as a pond or could make a great vegetable patch so you can grow your own. Two outbuildings, also offer more storage space to anyone that moves into this home
Upstairs, there is three double and one single bedrooms where the additional bedroom was created when extended and is a lovely size above the garage. The bathroom is huge and has a corner bath, along with a separate shower area.
Warren Avenue, is located within walking distance to community shop, Quest Academy secondary school and Gilbert Scott Primary School. Selsdon High Street is also not far, where you will find supermarkets, restaurants, hairdressers and independent shops to name a few.
In my opinion, this home is going to be popular with a number of buyers because of size, location and value for money.
* Council Tax Band - Band D-£1,966 per annum (Croydon Council)
* Freehold Property
Contact us early, to book into our open day on Saturday 25th June.
Council tax band: D