- Well Proportioned Two Double Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Popular Residential Location
- Well Maintained with Scope for Further Upgrade
- Bright and Spacious Dual Aspect Reception Room
- Older Style Kitchen and Bathroom
- Enclosed Private Garden
- Garage and Off Street Parking
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Easy Access Shops and Amenities
- Close to Transport Links and Road Routes
QUOTE BMM! Well proportioned two bedroom detached bungalow in a popular residential location, boasting private garden, off street parking and garage. The property has been well maintained by the current owner, offering bright and spacious accommodation throughout, with additional potential for upgrade to suit own taste. Further features include an inviting dual aspect reception room, well equipped kitchen, gas central heating, double glazing, and ample inbuilt storage.
Accommodation comprises a central entrance porch and hallway with inbuilt storage, leading into the light and airy dual aspect reception room with brick surround fireplace and ample space for relaxing and dining. The separate kitchen comprises a range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces incorporating inset sink unit and further space for appliances. There are two well sized double bedrooms, with dual aspect to the master, and both with space for free-standing furniture.
The property is superbly located close to Biggin Hill's variety of shops and amenities, including a Waitrose supermarket. The larger nearby towns of Orpington and Bromley offer a further larger array of shops, bars and restaurants, as well as mainline railway stations providing links to Central London. The area is also well served by excellent local schools and lovely open spaces.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Council tax band: D