- 109 sq. Ft Balcony with West facing views of the city.
- Large Studio Suite
- Situated on The 14th Floor
- Innovative Landscaping Encountered Throughout
- Exclusive Membership To The Wardian Club 53rd Level Sky lounge Inclusive of Private Dining & Bar
- 25m Athletic Standard Heated Outdoor Pool
- Plethora of Local Shops, Restaurants & Amenities
A 14th floor, west facing apartment with stunning views. A Large studio suite, situated on the 14th floor apartment, located in the West Tower of Canary Wharf's premier development, The Wardian. Spread over a generous of (395 Sq. Ft.) plus further (109 Sq. Ft.) garden terrace with direct west aspect, with dock views and city views.
In the midst of the skyscrapers and waterways of Canary Wharf, Wardian London offers an oasis of nature. Comprising two iconic apartment towers East & West with restaurants, curated shops and first class facilities, the vision is to create a new address like no other, a haven of peace and beauty in the heart of London.
The Wardian just a brief walk from Londons and Europes leading financial district, Canary Wharf, in the quieter surroundings of South Quay The aim of the developer was to create a quiet haven while still having immediate access to Canary Wharf.