- CanExel -Timberwolf cladding
- Grey Anthracite Windows
- Front aspect French doors to decking area
- USB charging points throughout
- Feature electric fireplace and feature wooden surround
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances incl. gas hob, oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and dishwasher.
- Freestanding dining table with chairs
- Large second bedroom with full size single beds.
- Main bathroom has both bath and shower.
- Walk-in wardrobe and en suite to master bedroom
New 2-bed Beverley Swallow holiday home for sale in a beautiful park nestled between the quaint picturesque villages of Sutton upon Derwent and Newton upon Derwent in the East Riding of Yorkshire. Fully furnished, this 41ft-long holiday home features a modern living space with lots of natural light through its contemporary design.
The bedrooms have plush, comfortable beds and ample storage, and the master bedroom has a luxury en suite shower room and walk-in wardrobe. The main bathroom features a full-size bath with shower. The spacious contemporary kitchen has integrated appliances and plenty of counter space and storage. The open-plan dining area includes a wooden dining table with four chairs.
This beautiful holiday home also has a media wall with a feature fireplace and front aspect French doors to an exclusive private decking area. Please get in touch now to find out more or to arrange a viewing.
Council tax band: Not Required