- Ref GLS: No onward chain and ready to move into
- 3 bed detached set over three floors with self-contained office/music room/den in the garden with power and lighting
- Open plan lounge dining room with double doors onto garden
- Off road parking and set on a private road
- Just over 10 years old and newly decorated with new carpets throughout
- Modern and stylish kitchen breakfast room
- Nestled in quiet position for Earlswood and all amenities, train station for London and beyond
- Excellent schools for all ages close by and Lovely walks
- Close to M25/23 and Gatwick
No Onward Chain!! Modern and spacious 3 bedroom home set over three floors offering a wonderful office in the garden with power and lighting- versatile and perfect for so many needs. Nestled in the centre of of Earslwood with its outstanding schools locally, plethora of shops and local amenities, this Is a must see. The house itself is nestled down a private driveway and offers off road parking which is a real benefit in the area and being so modern it is something you could just move straight into and simply enjoy! Built just over 10 years ago and recently re decorated from top to bottom, it would be perfect for those that do not wish to lift a finger!
Once inside there is a light entrance hall with built in under stairs storage and a warm welcome. For those that love to cook, the kitchen breakfast room has ample space to do so with modern and stylish fitted kitchen to get out those cook books and dazzle your guests. There is also a useful side door to the front and rear garden. The rear of the house is all about the living space, wth open plan lounge dining area and useful WC for your guests and family. Double doors open onto the garden and with large patio area, astro grass for an easy lifestyle and wonderful self-contained office/ music room with power, lighting and even been fully sound proofed as it was used for drums and guitars!. This is also a great overflow sociable area for older children, gym or summer room.
There are 3 double bedrooms set over two floors and the first floor offers two of those with the rear bedroom having great built in wardrobe space. There is also a lovely bathroom with bath and shower over- have a long soak or awake the senses with a shower. The choice is yours! The top floor occupies as further double bedroom with great views of the surrounding area. There is also a good sized service cupboard and eves storage for anything that needs to be hidden away.
This is a great home and is certainly something that will not be around for long. With access to Earlswood train station for London, bus links and M23/25 close by- it caters for everyones needs!