- Quote Ref: LBJC when enquiring about this property
- Long lease with 975 years remaining
- Service charge £1,609.42 per year Includes: Ground rent & building insurance
- Ground floor
- No Onward Chain & Quick Move Possible
- Residents association
- Residents & visitors parking
- Rental income approx £1100 per month ROI 5% yield
- Walking distance to Dorking town centre & railway stations
- Good transport links to surrounding areas Gatwick Airport & South Coast
Viewing is highly recommended for this 2 bedroom ground floor apartment which is within walking distance of the array of shops, restaurants and pubs which the historic market town of Dorking has to offer.
Dorking is a popular area for homeowners to live, with good transport links into London with direct train travel into London Waterloo & Victoria, as well as direct trains to Gatwick Airport and Guildford. Dorking is approx. 21 miles south of London.
Dorking has so much to offer, with the outstanding natural countryside, local attractions such as Box Hill, Denbies wine estate and the Gin Kitchen.
The property is located on the ground floor and is accessed via a communal entrance hallway with the phone entry system. The apartment comprises Hallway with the wall-mounted phone entry system, spacious open living and dining room, modern fitted kitchen, 2 double bedrooms with fitted cupboard and wardrobe in the main bedroom, and a fully fitted bathroom.
Outside the property, you have ample residents/visitors parking and bin storage.