- Beautiful one double bedroom top floor apartment
- Spacious fitted kitchen / dining room
- Living room with a gas fire
- Double glazed throughout in 2013
- Gas central heating & boiler installed in 2012
- Lease extended to over 150 years
- Allocated parking space to the rear
- Walking distance to Worcester city centre
- Quote reference #JAS when calling about this property
Beautiful one double bedroom top floor apartment - Walking distance to Worcester city centre - Lease extended to over 150 years.
The characterful and beautifully appointment accommodation comprises of a communal entrance shared by only two other apartments, entrance hall, living / dining room with a gas fireplace (currently covered), a fitted kitchen, a spacious master bedroom and a bathroom with a shower over the bath. The property has an allocated parking space to the rear.
The property has been extremely well maintained of the years with the follow work carried out:
2018 - Lease extended to 153 years at a cost to the owner of £10,500.
2012 - Installed gas central heating, hot water and combination boiler.
2013 - Double glazing throughout.
2005 - All internal walls completely re-plastered.
Leasehold term - 153 years from 2018
Maintenance and ground rent - £125.00 / bi-annually.
The property is located to the north of Worcester City centre close to local amenities including convenience shopping in the Arboretum whilst being within a 5-10 minute walk to the city centre and Foregate street train station. Access to the M5 motorway is approximately 5 miles.
. Quote reference #JAS when calling about this property
Council tax band: NotSet