Keller Williams UK
2 bed Apartment Sold STC

San Andres Drive, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire

£168,750

Property Description

  • The Agent dealing with this property is Richie Moore
  • Please press option 6 when calling
  • Rent on the 25% is £106.97 per month
  • Service charge is £45.92 per month
  • Fixtures and fittings £5,000 cash payment (it can't be mortgaged)
  • This property can be bought at 100% price £225,000

Why buy this home?

Built by Taylor Wimpey, this ground floor two bedroom apartment has been designed for modern living. The open-plan means that as soon as you enter you get a sense of the space.

As you enter this stunning two bedroom flat the first thing you notice is the high quality and modern finish. The master bedroom is just on the right hand side and is a fantastic size, this is shown by the current owners having a king size bed and bespoke fitted “Furniche” wardrobes. But even with that there’s still room to add side tables and more.

The Second bedroom is also a great size double, the current owners are using this as a snug room however it could easily be used as a home office or alternatively a guest bedroom. Directly opposite the second bedroom is the bathroom. This has been recently upgraded turning it into an impressive shower room. New flooring and white tiles gives this room a very stylish look but is also very practical.

My favourite part of this property has to be the open plan living room & kitchen. With three windows in the living area and one in the kitchen it fills the apartment with so much natural light. There’s enough space in the living room for a traditional sofa or you could go with a more modern corner sofa without losing the space for a dining table. The kitchen has had new work tops in marble effect fitted along with a change in colour on the doors, to finish this beautiful kitchen off brass handles have been fitted.

Parking is provided by one allocated space and plenty of communal parking.

This lovely home is offered at a 75% share. The current rent on the other 25% is £106.97 per month and there is also a monthly service charge of just £45.92

There is also a fixtures and fittings cost of £5,000 that will need to be paid in cash (Not Mortgageable)

The Housing Association for this beautiful flat is Paradigm Housing. You must register with your local Help to Buy agent to apply for this property –
https://www.helptobuyagent3.org.uk/user?ReturnUrl=%2fapply%2fcation.....

More about the location.....

For a new development, Newton Leys is steeped in history. with some parts dating back as far as the Iron Age. However, it was more recently famous for brick-making from the late 19th Century, in the form of Newton Longville Brickworks. When the Brickworks closed in 1978, an old claypit was flooded to create Jubilee Lake, now more commonly known as Willow Lake, easily the jewel in Newton Leys' crown.

Newton Leys is a district that covers the southern tip of Bletchley and is split between the Borough of Milton Keynes and Aylesbury Vale. Conveniently located next to the A4146 and A5, it gives easy access to Milton Keynes, Leighton Buzzard and the M1. You have a choice of either Bletchley or Leighton Buzzard Train Stations which both offer services directly into London Euston.

Newton Leys Pavilion is now open and has daily classes such as Five Star Fitness, Badminton, Amy's Dance Academy, Zumba and Yoga. There is also a community hall and meeting rooms, making it ideal for parties and private functions.

In 2017 Newton Leys District Centre opened providing local conveniences such as a Costa, Chinese Takeaway, Fish and Chip Shop, Dry Cleaners, Hair Salon and a 8000 sq. ft Asda. The Turing Key pub opened its doors at the end of April 2019 and has already become the heart of the community. It is in good company as there numerous village pubs within a few miles such as The Three Locks at Stoke Hammond, The Crooked Billet at Newton Longville and The Betsey Wynne at Swanbourne.

Leasehold Information

Number of years remaining on the lease: 119 years

Current ground rent and any review period:
- £150 per year
- 1 year

Current service charge and any review period:
- £153 per month
- 1 year

Shared Ownership Information:
- Shared ownership percentage: 75%

Council tax band: B