- State of the Art House Boat
- Cinema Room
- Underfloor Heating
- Gaggenau Kitchen Appliances
- No stamp duty, or CGT applicable
Truly exceptional houseboat fitted to a high standard with hardwood flooring and underfloor heating throughout, a spa and cinema room. The total interior of the ship is therefore 190 sq m (2,050 sq ft). The walkable space on the deck including the stern terrace is 160 sq m (1,720 sq ft). There is no Stamp Duty or CGT applicable for the buyer. A 2 year mooring licence at Saint Katherine's Dock can be made available with the purchase of the houseboat.
Please quote #FPP for all enquiries.
The upper deck includes an open plan kitchen and diner and has a floor area of 45 sq m (485 sq ft(). The stern terrace is 20 sq m (215 sq ft).
The lower deck includes the master suite and spa area, two further bedrooms and two further bathrooms. The floor area of the lower deck is 145 sq m (1,560 sq ft).
The total interior of the ship is therefore 190 sq m (2,050 sq ft).
The walkable space on the deck including the stern terrace is 160 sq m (1,720 sq ft).
The specification of the boat includes:
-Dinesen 28 mm ash hardwood floorboards and trims
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Window seals Salvatori marble
- Pierre Frey papers to ceilings and walls
- Gagennau wine cooler and storage in explorers lounge/cinema room
- Projector connection and speakers in ceiling
- Built in extraction vent in explorers lounge/cinema room, for smokers lounge.
KITCHEN AND DINING AREA
- Large open plan Boffi kitchen / dining area with skylight and windows facilitating with near 360° views.
- The kitchen includes a bar, flexible space in pantry areas and fully glassed façade with access to the rear balcony, an immediate extension of the dining area.
- Interior finishes including lighting from Artemide and Louis Poulsen, bespoke Vola Taps and mixers and Gaggenau appliances. The result is a lively but also elegant look inside and outside the vessel.
- Master Cabin has panoramic views across the river, finished with Pierre Frey fabrics & papers to ceilings and walls, and Dinesen 28 mm ash hardwood
floorboards and trims.
- There is direct access from the Master Bathroomt to the Sky Spa.