- Backed by a 10-year structural warranty, this unique energy efficient and Eco-friendly Villa boasts an A grade EPC
- • Underfloor heating • Air source heat pump heating system • Integrated Solar PV roof panels • EV Charger • State of the art Klargester Biodisc treatment plant for sewage
- 4 x Generous double bedrooms with the majority having built in storage space. 1x En-suite on the Upper level with fitted wardrobe space.
- 2 car parking area allotted with an Integrated garage. One EV Charger.
- German kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances & Bora cooktop
- • 945mb High speed fibre broadband • Countertop wireless chargers • USB charging sockets in public rooms and bedrooms
- Separate Utility room
- Smart heating system
- Sonis alarm system with remote monitoring
Keller Williams are delighted to bring to market a handful of unique Villa style quality homes delivered by Premier homes Scotland. These off plan 4-bedroom 3-bathroom homes will have an integrated garage.
These unique villas are designed for open plan living and features underfloor heating, providing a warm and inviting space for everyone to enjoy on the ground floor. The property also benefits from solar panels, air source heat pump, and an EV charger, ensuring that energy costs are minimized, and the environment is protected. Truly rare for a newbuild, quality meets sustainability.
The house is designed with plenty of space with natural light creating a bright and airy home. With a spacious living, kitchen, dining, and snug area on the ground floor flexibility and versatility is available to meet every family’s needs.
As a spacious 4-bedroom family home with integrated garage, all bedrooms are situated upstairs with one ensuite for additional privacy. The remaining three bedrooms are designed to be flexible in use, accommodating various needs such as a home office, playrooms, music room or simply bedrooms. Storage space is widely available across the home, an unusual feature in the newbuilds of today.
With a large, south facing garden area you have flexibility for entertaining all year round. A place for children or adults to have fun all year round.
Some images are virtually staged.
• M90 Junction 1C – 2.5 miles
• Dunfermline – 3 miles
• Edinburgh – 16 miles - 35 mins by car, 25 mins by Train
• Edinburgh International Airport - 20 mins by car
• Dunfermline City Centre & station - 10 mins by car
• Perth – 32 miles – 40 mins by car
Council tax band: H