- Backed by a 10-year structural warranty, this unique energy efficient and Eco-friendly Villa boasts an A grade EPC
- • Underfloor heating • Air source heat pump heating system • Integrated Solar PV roof panels • EV Charger • State of the art Klargester Biodisc treatment plant for sewage
- 4 x Generous double bedrooms with the majority having built in storage space. 1x En-suite on the Upper level with fitted wardrobe space.
- 2 car parking area allotted with an Integrated garage. One EV Charger.
- German kitchen with integrated Siemens appliances & Bora cooktop
- • 945mb High speed fibre broadband • Countertop wireless chargers • USB charging sockets in public rooms and bedrooms
- Separate Utility room
- Smart heating system
- Sonis alarm system with remote monitoring
Keller Williams are delighted to bring to market a small development of quality and sustainable off-plan 4-bedroom 3-bathroom homes delivered by Premier Homes Scotland.
Typically, this location will be appreciated by individuals who value country living and still desire easy accessibility to the buzz and amenities of the city.
The open-plan living area features underfloor heating, providing a warm and inviting space for everyone to enjoy. The property also benefits from solar panels, air source heat pump, and an EV charger, ensuring that energy costs are minimized, and the environment is protected.
The house is designed with plenty of natural light flowing throughout. With a spacious living and kitchen area offering modern German appliances and ample storage for equipment and utensils. This flexible and versatile space provides a quiet and peaceful space for everyday living or for entertaining friends and family. Cooking will still allow you to connect with family or guests, at the heart of the home.
As a spacious 4-bedroom family home with integrated garage, all bedrooms are situated upstairs with one ensuite for additional privacy. The remaining three bedrooms are designed to be flexible in use, accommodating various needs such as a home office, playrooms, music room or simply bedrooms. Storage space is widely available across the home, an unusual feature in the new builds of today.
The garage provides secure parking in addition to external parking for the property. This space alternatively could be used for hobbies or outdoor gardening equipment storage.
The large garden area provides a great space for outdoor living and for green fingered gardeners to spend many hours creating the garden of their dreams.
Some images are virtually staged.
• M90 Junction 1C – 2.5 miles
• Dunfermline – 3 miles
• Edinburgh – 16 miles - 35 mins by car, 25 mins by Train
• Edinburgh International Airport - 20 mins by car
• Dunfermline City Centre & station - 10 mins by car
• Perth – 32 miles – 40 mins by car
Council tax band: H