- *CONTACT LBSM FOR FURTHER DETAILS*
- *VIDEO SUPPLIED ON REQUEST*
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- TOP FLOOR (7TH) WITH LIFT
- SPACIOUS THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM APAERTMENT
- SPECTACULAR PENTHOUSE VIEWS
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- SECURE GREEN COMMUNITY SPACE
- SECURE FOB KEY ENTRANCE
- FLEXIBLE LIVING ARRANGMENTS
- POTENTIAL FOR ARTIST STUDIO DUE TO SIZE
- IDEAL FAMILY, PROFESSIONAL OR INVESTOR APARTMENT
- DESIGNED BY JOHN PARTRIDGE (FORWARD THINKING LCC GROUP OF ARCHITECTS)
- CLOSE TO WAITROSE AND LOCAL AMENITIES
- CLOSE TO EXMOUTH MARKET, BARS AND RESTAURANTS
VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY:
VERY LARGE DUAL ASPECT THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM APARTMENT WITH PENTHOUSE VIEWS on the top floor (7th), with lift access and entrance located at the end of a west facing corridor offering stunning sunset and city views.
The entrance hall leads to a fabulous bright reception/ dining room or perfect ARTIST STUDIO space with private east facing balcony offering breathtaking unobstructed views of Londons urban landscape and morning sunrise.
There are three double bedrooms with some built in storage cupboards and draws, kitchen, bathroom and separate W/C.
The apartment has Maple wood flooring, ample storage throughout and is situated within a well maintained development with secure green community space, key fob security entrance and boasts being designed by forward thinking architect John Partridge (LCC group of architects).
This fantastic apartment could not be better placed in the centre of Clerkenwell, just a few minutes from Clerkenwell Green, local amenities such as Waitrose and Tesco's, the popular Exmouth market, trendy restaurants and bars, child friendly parks/ playgrounds and schools.
Angel Underground Station, local Transport links and City Thameslink are all closeby.
THE APARTMENT IS PRESENTED TO THE MARKET WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.