- QUOTE BSD WHEN CALLING
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD (978 YEARS REMAINING)
- NO GROUND RENT TO PAY
- THE 64 BUS IS LOCATED A COUPLE OF MINUTES AWAY. IT WILL TAKE YOU INTO CROYDON AND BEYOND
- LOCAL SHOPS FROM SMALL INDEPENDANT SHOPS, MAJOR SUPERMARKET CHAINS, PUBS AND RESTAURANTS ARE ALL CLOSE BY
- THE PROPERTY COMES ALONG WITH A GARAGE, SO YOU CAN EITHER KEEP YOUR VECHILE IN THERE OR USE FOR STORAGE
- BOTH THE KITCHEN AND BATHROOM HAVE BEEN INSTALLED WITHIN THE LAST 12-18 MONTHS
- FORESTDALE IS A POPULAR AREA FOR SUCH A WIDE VARIETY OF BUYERS AND INVENSTORS
If you're looking for a one-bedroomed flat in the popular area of Forestdale, then this property is something you should be considering.
Pennycroft is located in a prime position within the community, as its perfect for public transport, along with being close to both Selsdon High Street and Forestdale shopping centre.
This property come with the share of freehold and a lease of 978 years, so you don't need to worry about having a short lease or pay any ground rent. Certainly a benefit to so many, compared to a lower leasehold property.
Being top floor, means no one to be overlooking you and offers plenty of light throughout the home which gives this home a fresh feel.
The living area has been made bigger compared to the standard style within the road and this gives you plenty of space to relax and when you entertain guests, you won't feel squashed in.
The kitchen is separate from the living area and has only been installed since January 2021. A modern, clean and crisp area where, no work is required here! When you step into bathroom, the modern style continues and was only installed in December 2020. You will find the room has been installed to an excellent standard and gives you a contemporary hotel feel.
In the double bedroom overlooks the communal grounds and offers a spacious room. Plenty could be stored here, along with a mixed array of furniture.
This is a lovely home and investment for the right buyer, because of the further benefits compared to some other similar properties within the Forestdale community!
Council tax band: B