- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- 3/4 Bedrooms depending on layout as dining room could be used as bedroom
- 2 Reception rooms and conservatory
- Upstairs shower room & Downstairs bathroom
- Private driveway and off road parking for at least 2/3 cars.
- Brick built out-building which was the garage that has been converted.
- The property has a versatile layout which can be 4 bedrooms or 3 receptions, which is ideal for anyone with mobility issues as there is also a bathroom downstairs.
- Additional workshop with power & lightning
The price range is from £375,000 to £400,000 and viewings are highly recommended to see the interior finish and space this property has to offer. Please call to book or confirm a suitable time.
This property is a bungalow which is located on a sought-after residential road in Bedhampton, the property has been extended to give a versatile layout that will suit a large family or someone that wants the flexibility of having bedrooms on the ground floor.
The property currently on the ground floor consists of a welcoming entrance hallway, a spacious living room that leads into the conservatory, a fully fitted kitchen with door access to the garden, a downstairs bathroom, a dining area or bedroom, and the main bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
Upstairs you have a further 2 double bedrooms and a separate shower room with plenty of eaves storage space.
Outside the property, to the front, you have a private driveway with side access leading to a brick-built outbuilding which formerly was the garage and another workshop with power & light.
To the rear of the property, you have a private enclosed south easterly facing garden laid mainly to lawn, with a good sized patio area.
Council tax band: C