- Please follow @mortlockandjoyce to find out about properties before they come on the market.
- Recently refurbished throughout
- Three bedroom period house
- Both of Catford's station only minutes away
- Courtyard garden
- Two bathrooms
- A short walk to the popular Blythe Hill fields
- Newly fitted kitchen
- Rathfern Primary just around the corner
- EPC grade C & Council tax band C
Guide price £550,000 - £575,000. A recently refurbished three-bed, two-bath house situated only minutes from both of Catford’s stations.
A period house in a sought-after part of SE6 comprising of an entrance hall, a bay-fronted reception room, a dining room which opens onto the newly-fitted kitchen and patio doors leading you to a courtyard garden space. On the first floor, you will find two good-sized bedrooms and the family bathroom. The second floor consists of a double bedroom and an en-suite shower room. This property is neutrally decorated throughout and, in our opinion ready for someone to move in. There is also the benefit of no onward chain.
Being on the borders of Catford and Forest Hill, Pattenden Road is well placed for plenty of local amenities: the well-thought-of and Ofsted-rated outstanding Rathfern Primary is just around the corner; the popular Blythe Hill Fields, only a short walk away; Blythe Hill Tavern is nearby, an award-winning and traditional Victorian pub, and if you are looking for some nice food; The Catford Bridge Tavern and the Catford Constitutional Club are only minutes away.
EPC Grade C / Council tax band C
Council tax band: C