- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious communal gardens with pond. Private parking. Secure cycle storage.
- Ultra-fast fibre BT broadband available
- Close to Horley town centre and train station.
- Owned and managed by local family landlord. Long tenancies preferred.
- Solar thermal hot water and excellent EPC rating.
Park House is located towards the end of Green Lane which is a quiet no-through road in Shipley Bridge. This private development of 17 apartments was purpose built and is still owned by the original owners.
The private grounds which extend to around an acre include spacious and tree enclosed communal gardens, ample private parking plus under cover secure bike storage.
All apartments have excellent EPCs and also use solar thermal hot water panels to reduce heating bills. Ultra-fast BT fibre broadband is available should tenants wish to set up an account with BT.
This unfurnished ground-floor apartment has two double bedroom, a shower room plus separate kitchen and lounge. Low energy LED lighting.
Very convenient for Horley, Crawley and Gatwick and would suit professional(s) or a couple and is available for a long-term tenancy and is available for move in at the end of November.
Please note that the landlords are related to the agent and that the apartments are in close proximity to the Gatwick flight path.
Council tax band: C