- COMMERCIAL / RESIDENTIAL / LETTINGS POTENTIAL
- Stunning Victorian Former School Conversion
- Sought After Westerham Location
- Private and Open Plan Style Office Accommodation
- Kitchen and Bathroom Facilities
- Period Appeal with High Spec Finish
- Large Car Park with Electric Charge Points
- Air Conditioning and Comfort Cooling System
- Close to Transport Links and Road Routes
- Easy Access Shops and Amenities
Stunning Victorian former school conversion, superbly appointed to accommodate high specification office/commercial and/or residential occupation. The property, retaining a wealth of period appeal sympathetically updated with modern interiors throughout, is currently laid out as a number of private and open plan style offices arranged over three floors (including a mezzanine level). In its current format, the property is available for either PURCHASE or RENT, with further potential however to change the usage of the property for RESIDENTIAL occupation. The property also benefits from a large car park with space for in excess of 20 cars, with provision for electric vehicle charging and front and rear access ideal for both public and staff only entry points.
The office areas of the building, supported by a large rear kitchen area and several cloakrooms, provide excellent modern commercial space ideal for a multitude of uses. The rooms are flooded with natural light from large windows, with partial air conditioning and comfort cooling systems in place, as well as CAT 5 cabling.
The property occupies a highly desirable location within just a short distance of the delightful town of Westerham with its array of small shops, cafes, restaurants and pubs. The A25/M25 are close-by for excellent vehicular access and the nearest railway stations are at Oxted, Sevenoaks and Hurst Green with high speed rail connections into Central London and to the South Coast.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Council tax band: H