- 5 Bedrooms
- Swimming Pool
- Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Utility Room
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Shower Room
A sprawling ranch-style 5 bedroom detached property located in the sought after Golden Triangle area of North Yorkshire.
VIDEO WALKTHROUGH AVAIALBLE UPON REQUEST
Lounge with two-way fireplace
Family Room with French doors
Walk in Pantry
Double Integral Garage
Inground Pool 36 X 18 with both oil & solar heating
Summer House with Sauna
Gardens and Pasture totalling 6.93 acres
Wildlife Pond & Stream
This stunning, unique rural property set in private grounds is on the market for the very first time in 50 years.
Located in the pretty hamlet of Thornton Bridge, it is conveniently close to York, Harrogate and Leeds.
The spacious floor plan extends to 2626 square feet (244m2) approx and can be utilised for most family dynamics. The property is south facing and has fabulous views of the surrounding countryside. The property is a must see with many unusual facets.
- Sunny and spacious with pool and garden views
- 2 way Woodwarm multi fuel fire
French doors open onto patio garden
-2 way Woodwarm multi fuel fire
- Great space with cosy seating area.
- Five large bedrooms with one large dormer bedroom/teenage retreat.
- With pool views.
- Recently upgraded
- Bath and shower combination
- Separate guest shower room.
- Plenty of space leading to a large walk-in pantry.
- Double integral garage, this could also be converted to extra living space (with planning permission) if required.
- Ample external parking space available.
- Sparkling heated outdoor pool, 36×18 feet. Both oil and solar panel heating.
- This gorgeous rustic summer house has a sauna, changing room and large games room.
Gardens and pasture.
- Extensive established gardens with summer patios and lots of separate whimsical sheltered garden nooks. The gardens and pasture are approximately 6.93 acres and also hold three outdoor garden sheds plus greenhouse.
The property is 100 m from the main road down a private driveway, allowing birds and wildlife to flourish. Watch out for kingfishers especially!
A1 interchange at Boroughbridge.
Main east coast railway stations at Thirsk and York.
Airports at Newcastle and Leeds Bradford
Shopping-local market towns of Easingwold, Boroughbridge and Thirsk.
Largest centres of York, Harrogate and Leeds.
Schools-the areas are well served by good selection of state and independent.
Primary schools at Brafferton, Dishforth and Kirby Hill.
Comprehensive schools- Boroughbridge High School, Outwood Academy Easingwold and Ripon Grammar School.
Private schools- Cundall Manor, Queen Ethelburgas, Queen Mary's at Baldersby, St Peters and Bootham in York.
Golf - Knaresborough, Ripon, Easingwold.
Racing - Ripon, Catterick, Thirsk and York
Kitchen Breakfast Room