- Ref GLS Beautiful victorian 3 bed home set over three floors (one accessed by spiral staircase)
- Open plan kitchen dining and family room with integrated appliances
- Large lounge and reading area with open fireplace
- Downstairs WC and upstars family bathroom with free standing roll top bath and seperate corner shower
- Decorated and fitted to a high standard throughout
- No onward chain
- Village loaction yet a stroll to excellent schools, golf course, walks, shops and pubs
- Excellent for commutng with M23 to Gatwick and M25 connections, train links from Three bridges and East Grinstead plus bus links.
- Driveway for ample parking
- Great plot with potential to extend to the side and do a double story extension if needed.- Pretty garden approx 100ft with two sheds and potential to convert to office space to work from home.
No Onward Chain! Stunning Victorian home set over three floors offering excellent accommodation and high specification throughout. Open plan kitchen dining room with integrated appliances and leading onto the 100 ft. approx. garden with two patio areas, lawns and two sheds- perfect to be converted for a home office if needed, large lounge and reading area, with open fireplace, downstairs wc and further upstairs family bathroom with separate free standing bath and corner shower, three bedrooms with one in the loft space - all doubles and perfect for family life. Parking on the driveway and a great side plot which could easily be utilised for a double story extension should that be desired! (stpp) A stroll to local shops, pubs, excellent schools, local walks and even Copthorne golf course. This offers something for everyone and is perfect to move straight in and simply pop your bags down and enjoy the amazing home you have just bought!
What are you waiting for call today and come and see it!