- An excellent home is offered from this attractive three bedroom mid terrace villa
- which is situated within a well established and popular residential location. Accommodation comprises a welcoming entrance hallway
- a bright and inviting lounge/dining room which has double doors leading directly to the garden and modern kitchen which has a range of floor and wall mounted units with integrated electric hob
- extractor hood and ample space for appliances. On the first floor are three generously proportioned bedrooms and the family bathroom which has a three piece suite and shower over bath. The property further benefits from storage throughout and garden ground to the front and rear. The front garden has an area of decking with a paved path and chipped area. The rear garden has also been chipped for ease of maintenance with a raised decked area. A great benefit of this property is the brand new gas central heating system and a new roof. The property is ideally located within easy reach of all local amenities
- schooling at all levels
- shopping and superb transport links making it ideal for the commuter. Early viewing is highly recommended to fully appreciate this property.
A fabulous, bright 3 bedroomed family home with generous sized rooms throughout. This home will delight its new owners having had many upgrades including new roofing and central heating system completed within the last year. A truly great property for either first time buyers requiring a bit more space or a family looking for spacious living accommodation!!!
Lounge/Diner (6.34m x 3.99m (20'10" x 13'1"))
Large and spacious room with lots of natural daylight flooding the room from a large expansive french door looking onto a decked patio and another large floor to ceiling window overlooking the very well maintained garden. Oak coloured wooden flooring and vertical blinds complete this room.
Kitchen (2.90m x 2.68m (9'6" x 8'10"))
A beautiful white shaker style kitchen with floor and wall units adorning 3 sides of this practical square kitchen. The present owner has upgraded the oven, hob and cooker hob. Tiling to the wall above the high gloss complementary worktops and a large chrome towel rail complete this room. Freestanding appliances will be negotiable but may be included with the right offer.
Master Bedroom (4.00m x 3.36m (13'1" x 11'0"))
A beautiful, large double bedroom with a large south facing picture window allowing lots of natural light to fill the room. This room has a large built in fitted wardrobe with double mirrored doors and plenty floorspace to allow for freestanding furniture.
Bedroom 2 (4.01m x 2.92m (13'2" x 9'7"))
Another large and bright bedroom with south facing window allowing lots of natural light into the room. This room is an exceptional size for accomodating an over sized bed and freestanding furniture. Will easily take a superking size bed and still have enough room around it for freeflowing traffic.
Bedroom 3 (2.93m x 2.57m (9'7" x 8'5"))
A double bedroom to the rear with ample floorspace for furniture. A large window overloos the rear garden and communal green open space beyond.
Bathroom (2.51m x 1.93m (8'3" x 6'4"))
A very spacious family bathroom with opaque glass window and modern white 3 piece suite with an overbath shower and white gloss fitted bathroom furniture.
Entrance Hall (3.89m x 3.34m (12'9" x 10'11"))
An open square hall space with U-shaped staircase leading to the upper floor. There is also a very large understair cupboard making an excellent storage space.
An entrance vestibule at the rear of the property with 2 very large walk-in cupboards with the potential to turn one of them into a downstairs WC. The other cupboard houses the brand new combi boiler.