Keller Williams UK
1 bed House, Semi-Detached House Under Offer

Mavoncliff Drive, Tattenhoe

£55,500

Property Description

  • The agent dealing with this property is Dominic Marcel
  • Press option 3 when calling
  • Quote reference DMM when enquiry about this property

**Unfortunately we are unable to book any further viewings on this property**

This 30% shared ownership is the equivalent full value of £185,000 and the monthly rent including service charge is only £300. With 95% mortgages available, this is the perfect first time buy.

Why buy this home?

Set in a cul-de-sac of just two houses, this rare one bedroom house has a garden most larger homes would envy.

The main living space is open-plan to the kitchen, but the dividing wall has been used to install a clever breakfast bar. The kitchen has a space for a fridge/freezer, washing machine, slimline dishwasher and cooker.

There is a WC under the stairs in the entrance hall meaning this home has two toilets. The other being in the main bathroom of course which has a skylight. The bedroom has space fora double bed as well as a built-in cupboard for storage. On the landing is an airing cupboard with combi boiler.

The garden wraps around the back of the house providing storage space, meaning the main garden can be utilised fully. Parking is provided by an allocated parking space.

The Housing Association for this home is Guinness Midsummer who have a requirement that your income must be less than £80,000 per annum, you can not own any other property and cannot have outstanding credit issues (CCJ's etc) to be eligible for a shared ownership property. You must also register with your local Help to Buy agent to apply for this property - we can help you with the process if you are not already registered.

It is offered at a 30% share (putting full value at £185,000) with no premium. The current rent on the other 70% is £300 per month.

More about the location...

Tattenhoe and Tattenhoe Park are adjacent districts of Milton Keynes in the ancient parish of Tattenhoe. It is located at the south-western edge of the city, not far from the ruins of Snelshall Priory. It contains Howe Park Wood, one of England's few remaining primeval woodlands, and home to a wide variety of wildlife.

The village was abandoned in the 16th century and had its own moated manor house and church (1540, perhaps 12th century). By the time redevelopment began, it consisted of just three farms and St. Giles's Church, but was recognised as a village rather than a hamlet.

The village also has the Tattenhoe Sports Pavilion, which is run by InspireAll (formerly Hertsmere Leisure) in partnership with the Milton Keynes Council. They offer the temporary home of Westcroft Library, as well as a lounge area next to the cafe and bar on site. The pavilion also has legacy playing fields, an astro turf available for hire, a meeting room available for hire and free parking on site.

Tattenhoe Valley Park is a delightful place for a walk, cycle or horseride, with plenty of wildlife to enjoy in the necklace of ponds splashing over rocks and providing a fantastic habitat for insect, bird and waterlife.

Primary education is provided by Howe Park School (which has an Outstanding Ofsted report) and Secondary Education is provided by Shenley Brook End School.

To discuss this property please contact Dominic Marcel on:
Register your details

Let us help you find what you're looking for

Register today