- End of Terrace
- 3 Bedrooms 1 Bathroom
- Frontal Drive for 2 Cars
- Private Driveway to Rear with Rear Garage
- Neighbours 3 Doors Down have extended up
- Short Walk to Dagenham East (District Line)
- Close to Beam Valley Country Park
- Quiet, Family Orientated Neighbourhood
- Local Amenities include Queens Theatre, Dagenham and Redbridge Football Club and Romford Greyhound Stadium
** OPEN DAY SATURDAY 14th NOV. BY APPOINTMENT ONLY **
This charming, freehold end of terrace property would make the perfect home for a growing family.
A short walk from Dagenham East Underground Station brings you to Manor Road,- a quiet residential street of mainly bungalows, which make houses like this one, stand out.
With parking for two cars on the drive and a garage, accessible via private driveway, to the rear, owners and guests alike won't have to trawl the locale looking for parking.
Inside, a well laid out ground floor of reception, dining room and kitchen, lead out onto a North facing garden. Upstairs you'll find 3 bedrooms and a bathroom, as well as a loft which hasn't been accessed. The neighbours a few doors down have extended up, meaning similar planning applications are more likley to be granted.
With a wealth of local amenities, heritage sites and green spaces, Manor Road is perfectly situated to offer a taste of rural living, without being too far from the City.