- Shared ownership 40% - 75% purchase more shared at any time.
- 3 good size bedrooms close to highly regarded Schools.
- Open Kitchen Dining for the family to chill and a separate living room to enjoy the TV in Peace.
- Carpets and Integral Kitchen appliances included in the sale.
- good credit history required. A minimum of 5% deposit £7575. Pay 4% rent on the share you don't own in addition to any mortgage payment,
- email [email protected] for full information on this scheme.
WOW !!! Come and see this fabulous new build and one very lucky buyer upon completion will receive £2000 to help with all those added expenses.
Call today to view.
Close to Hillsborough and the countryside, you can enjoy all the conveniences nearby, as well as have the option to get out for secluded walks, giving it a real village feel.
Inside you will find that the property has been finished to a high standard, with a downstairs WC, a large living area with storage cupboard through to the open kitchen & dining area. The kitchen has been wonderfully finished with built-in appliances.
Upstairs there are 2 double bedrooms and a single, which could also be used as an office space; along with a family bathroom and en-suite shower room to the main bedroom.
To the rear of the property, there is a gated lawned garden with side access. More photos to follow!
• EPC rated B
• Council Tax band TBC
. Ground Rent TBC
• 3 bedrooms
• 2 bathrooms
• Downstairs WC
* Buy a share from 40% -75% and you can buy more share of the property at any time and own the home outright this is known as staircasing. A company called Heylo will own the other share and act as your landlord. rent on the unsold share is initially charged at 4% and revised annually in April by |RPI +0.5% A monthly management fee of £20.88 is also currently charged.
• A good credit history
• You can afford the payments and costs of buying a new home
• Pass Heylos credit score
• Have at least 5% deposit of the share value
• If self-employed provide 2 years of accounts.
• Reservation fee of £500
Please ask for a brochure on the key facts or email [email protected]
Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only and ground rent is estimated. Please call to book a viewing.
Number of years remaining on the lease: 999 years
Current ground rent and any review period:
- £150 per year
- 1 year
Current service charge and any review period:
- £250 per year
- 1 year
Shared Ownership Information:
- Shared ownership percentage: 50%
Council tax band: B