- Please quote reference #PRT
- Stunning home with beautiful decor with allocated parking for 2 cars
- 3 bedrooms
- 2.5 bathrooms (w.c to the ground floor, family bathroom on the first floor & ensuite shower to the master bedroom)
- Lounge with bi-fold doors onto the garden
- Separate kitchen / diner
- Allocated parking for 2 cars (in private residents area)
- Less than 0.5 miles to Welwyn Village
- In the catchment for Welwyn St Mary's Primary School
- Available from 30 April
- Offered unfurnished (kitchen appliances included)
- Council tax. Band E, £2333.30
- EPC rating C
** Safe distance viewing available, please call to book **
This is a beautiful 3 bedroom 2 bathroom end of terrace home with allocated parking to the rear for 2 cars and is ideal for easy access to Welwyn village. Unfurnished & available from 30th April 2021.
Please quote reference #PRT.
On the ground floor, you have a spacious entrance hallway (with w/c under the stairs), the kitchen is on the right with integrated appliances and space for a 4/6 person dining table, the lounge is at the back with elegant bi-fold doors onto the garden. Designed with low maintenance in mind it is easy to look after.
To the first floor, there is a spacious double bedroom to the rear, the family bathroom which has recently be entirely replaced with an elegant white suite and brick tile, bedroom 3 is to the front which is a good sized single (ideal home office or children's room).
On the top floor, there is the master bedroom with ensuite shower.
There is allocated parking for 2 cars to the rear in the private road.
Welwyn is a picture perfect village and one that is sought after. A high street with popular shops, pubs and restaurants. Along with falling within the catchment of many good school including Welwyn St Mary's Primary School which is rated as 'outstanding'.
Council tax. Band E, £2333.30
Please quote reference #PRT