Keller Williams Caledonia are delighted to release for sale this beautiful modern luxury steading property, designed to offer the very best contemporary lifestyle. This lovely homes will be located on the beautiful Black Isle just outside Muir of Ord and approximately a 20 minute drive from Inverness.
Postcode – IV6 7RB
LOGIE STEADING FEATURES
• Bespoke fitted open-plan kitchen/dining/family-room
• Entrance hallway with boot area and wardrobe storage
• Four bedrooms including master with en-suite shower and dressing room
• Family tiled bathroom with separate shower
• Utility & plant room
• Air-source central heating (underfloor on ground level) combined with high levels of insulation
• K-rendered external walls with a mix of red cedar cladding and reclaimed natural stonework
• Natural slate and metal roof
• Black slimline aluminium double-glazed windows
• Fully fenced landscaped garden (approx. 1/3 acre) with natural stone entrance
RESERVATION FEE - £25000
This rural development is located just over 2 miles outside the charming village of Muir of Ord. Local amenities include a variety of shops, hotels, restaurants, 18-hole golf course and railway station with regular commuter trains to Inverness. The well-regarded Mulbuie Primary School is located within easy walking distance with senior pupils benefiting from free council-provided transport to Dingwall Academy.
The property is 13 miles from the Highland’s capital city of Inverness where an even wider range of facilities are available. Acknowledged to be one of the fastest growing cities in Europe, Inverness provides a range of retail parks and supermarkets along with excellent cultural, educational, entertainment and medical facilities. Inverness Airport is well connected to other UK and overseas destinations.
The Scottish Highlands are famous throughout the world to lovers of the outdoors with easy access to the winter and summer sports playground of The Cairngorms National Park. The ruggedness of the North West Highlands often referred to as the last great wilderness in Europe, enjoys some of the most beautiful beaches and mountains in Scotland.
All images for illustrative purposes only. Floor measurements given as an indication of approximate room dimensions. Design may be altered to satisfy building regulations and standards.
Council tax band: NotSet