- Catchment area for local outstanding schools
- Fully renovated End of Terrace House
- 3 Bedrooms
- Bathroom and Ground Floor W.C
- Private garden with new turf and outdoor dining area
- Open Plan Kitchen/ Diner/ Living area
- Freehold and Chain Free
- Planning approved for loft conversion
- Driveway (new) large enough for 2 cars
- 0.6 miles to Worcester Park Railway Station
This extremely spacious property has been completely refurbished to a high spec internally and also has planning for a loft conversion.
This stunning end of terrace house comprises of open plan living area, diner and kitchen with bi-fold doors leading to a beautiful private garden perfect for entertaining.
On the first floor the three bedrooms are filled with natural light and the modern bathroom is perfect for those who wish to spend an evening soaking in the bathtub.
Well designed with a new driveway large enough for 2 cars and conveniently located for local recreational facilities, situated in close proximity of Worcester Park High Street, Worcester Park and Motspur Park Rail Stations as well as local amenities.
Highly sought after location in close proximity to Risborough Green and Mayflower Park Wetlands as well as in the catchment area for Green Lane Park school. This is a fabulous location for families and BTL investors.
Arrange your private tour of this gorgeous home with Parmjot Bansoodeb. Viewings by appointment only.
Local Authority: Royal Borough of Kingston upon Thames
*Disclaimer* Please note some photographs have been virtually staged.
Council tax band: D