- 2 floors
- Property Type House
- Gas is currently supplied to the property, and heating is available with Gas
- The property has a Front Garden and Rear Garden listed available as outdoor spaces
- The property has On Street Parking listed as available parking
Inverkeithing is ideally placed for access to the M90, Forth Road Bridge and Ferry Toll Park & Ride, which provides direct links to Edinburgh, Perth and Dundee. The town has its own railway station, offering frequent services to Edinburgh and throughout Fife.
Everyday necessities can be found within Inverkeithing High Street, whilst the city of Dunfermline, only a short drive away, provides a more comprehensive range of amenities including bars, restaurants and also greater transport links making this area an ideal commuter base to Edinburgh, Fife and east central Scotland.
33 Houliston Avenue provides a rare opportunity to purchase an end of terrace townhouse that provides excellent family accommodation formed over three levels.
Whilst some cosmetic upgrading is going to be beneficial, the property does offer plenty of practical and modern features including a generous breakfasting kitchen, bright and well proportioned lounge, bathroom and separate W.C on different floors, excellent storage, three good family bedrooms and front and rear gardens.
The principal accommodation comprises;
* Entrance hallway with two useful storage cupboards.
* Generous fitted breakfasting kitchen.
* Double bedroom 3.
* Well proportioned dual aspect lounge stretching to almost fourteen feet in length.
* Double bedroom 2 with fitted wardrobe/storage.
* Master bedroom with stunning views.
* Family bathroom finished with waterproof panelling for easier maintenance.
In addition the property benefits from double glazing and a gas fired central heating system.
'Sold As Seen' - Your attention is drawn to the fact that we have been unable to assess the condition of any appliances, services and working condition of any items contained within the property. As such, any purchaser must accept that the property is being sold on that basis, as no guarantee can be given.
Council tax band: B