- Please quote reference #PRT
- Sought after location (for the High Street & Station)
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms
- Available now
- Unfurnished (kitchen appliances included)
- Council Tax, Band D - £1603.38
* Safe distance viewings are avialble * A wonderful 2 bedroom semi detached home, in a sought after location. Ideal for the High Street & Station. Available now & unfurnished.
Please quote reference #PRT
A pretty 2 bedroom semi detached cottage with period features in a sought after location in Northwood. Positioned on Highfield Road, you are within a short walk of the High Street & Station.
As you enter the property into the hallway, the lounge is to the left at the front of the property which has a beautiful bay window and fireplace. The semi open plan dining room is to the rear which has built in storage, stripped floorboards and double doors onto the garden. Directly off the dining room you have a modern kitchen, and downstairs shower room.
To the first floor there are 2 large bedrooms, with fitted wardrobes in the rear bedroom. The bathroom is a contemporary white suite with shower over the bath.
The garden to the rear is an easy to maintain space with a good sized patio for entertaining and a similar sized lawn area.
Street parking is available via permit.
Council tax, band D £1603.38