- Spacious 5 bedroom Victorian home
- Front Driveway for Off Street Parking
- Conservatory & patio garden
- Under 0.5 miles to Hounslow Central Underground & Rail Stations
- Scope to split into two flats (STPP)
- Short walk to Hounslow Town Centre's shops, cafes & restaurants
This unique corner plot period property is located in an ideal position just moments away from Hounslow Town centre plus it offers the convenience of off-street parking.
The front door opens to a bright hallway which leads to a truly stunning 30ft living/dining room. This space has been expertly renovated to an exceptionally high standard. It features a pair of large bay windows, designer fireplace and radiators plus beautiful flooring. Moving towards the rear of the ground floor is a modern kitchen and utility room, a luxurious spa-style 4-piece bathroom and a delightful conservatory that provides access to the low-maintenance rear garden.
The first floor of the property boasts three spacious double bedrooms, a generously sized family bathroom plus an additional en-suite bathroom. On the second floor, there are two more double bedrooms completing the accommodation.
Council tax band: E