A rarely available detached bungalow set within this popular residential
development in the Eliburn district of Livingston. The property occupies a
preferred cul-de-sac position, offering recently upgraded flexible
accommodation and providing the successful purchaser with a home that
truly is in 'walk-in' condition.
Just some of its many features include excellent storage, recently upgraded
flooring, stylish new en-suite shower room and bathroom and a quality oak
kitchen with range style cooker.
The principal accommodation comprises:
* Welcoming reception hallway with useful storage cupboard.
* Bright and well proportioned lounge.
* Stunning fitted kitchen with quality oak units and an array of appliances.
* Three bedrooms - master with en-suite shower room.
* Stylish family bathroom complete with shower over the bath and quality
splash back tiling provides easier maintenance.
* Single garage with driveway parking for two-three vehicles.
In addition the property benefits from a recently upgraded gas central
heating system, double glazing and front and enclosed fenced rear gardens
with elevated sun terrace.
Council tax band: NotSet