Contemporary Two-Bedroom Apartments Making for a Stunning Life-Style by the Sea. Incentives Available.
Eldon Street, Greenock runs parallel with the towns Esplanade, where you can overlook Gourock and the Tail of the Bank. Greenock boasts nine railway stations providing services to Glasgow, Gourock, Wemyss Bay and many other local areas. There are also ferry routes that run from Victoria Harbour along the Firth of Clyde to destinations such as Kilcraggen and Dunoon. The town has an impressive selection of Victorian buildings including the 245 foot Victoria Tower which remains incomplete along with many other attractions such as the McLean Museum and Art Gallery.
Most of all Eldon Street apartments offer a peaceful and relaxed lifestyle with the ambience of living by the sea
Benefits of living by the sea
1. Helps you sleep better
2. Relaxes the mind and body, listening to the waves and swimming gives our brain a rest
3. Improves mood, reducing stress iodine in the sea breeze balances serotonin levels
4. Your lungs will thank you there is more oxygen in sea air
5. Protects your immune system, thanks to iodine in the sea breeze
6. Good for the heart, as there is more oxygen in the air
7. Helps the body heal iodine in the salt is a natural bactericide
8. The beach is the best gym
The Royal West of Scotland Boat clubs stunning 150 year old building, sits juxtaposed against the contemporary apartments, and offers a wealth of water sports. These include kayaking, rowing, canoeing, sailing and the now hugely popular wild swimming. There is also a bar and live music once a month.
Or if you prefer to keep your feet on the ground, simply take a walk along the promenade which links to the greater Ayrshire Coastal path, stretching 84 miles in total, with direct access from your apartment.
• A rated energy efficient gas boiler with intelligent controls and weather compensation
• High performance UPVC double glazed windows
• Communal door system
• Contemporary chrome fittings
• Smooth ceiling finishes
• Fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms
• Management Agent for maintenance of common areas
• 10 year building warranty
• Contemporary Fitted Kitchens.
• 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with chrome fittings
• Integrated cooker hood splash back at hob
• Single oven and hob
• Integrated Fridge Freezer
• Integrated Dishwasher
• White sanitary ware
• Chrome taps
• Shaver point to en-suite
• Thermostatic shower to en-suite
• Fitted vanity furniture
• Choice of co-ordinating Porcelanosa ceramic wall tiles
• Multimedia sockets to lounge and master bedroom
• Provision of Sky+ multi-room - for optional connection
• Provision of USB sockets to Lounge, Kitchen and Master Bedrooms
• Internal: Carpeted stairwell
• Internal: Lift
• External: Bin storage area
• External: Landscaped grounds
• External: Block paviour parking bays
• All properties will have double glazing fitted as standard
*Images show C and D type flats, which are the available flat types, however not necessarily the actual flats that are available (floors may vary)
Note: Some room images have been virtually staged to show possible furniture layouts.