This larger style of terraced home is located in what has proven to be an extremely popular residential development in the Murieston district of Livingston. The property was formerly three bedrooms and has been re-configured to provide a more usable two double bedrooms, however should the successful purchaser wish to re-instate to three bedrooms, this can be done with minimal cost.
The property has plenty of features including double glazing, gas central heating system and a south facing fenced rear garden.
The principal accommodation comprises
* Entrance vestibule with storage.
* Bright and well proportioned lounge.
* Dining kitchen with a range of storage units, appliances and useful larder cupboard or an area for the fridge/freezer.
* Two generous double bedrooms - both of which offer fitted wardrobes/storage space.
* Bathroom finished in white suite with shower over the bath.
In addition the property also offers driveway parking for at least two vehicles.
Viewing is certainly recommended in order to appreciate the accommodation on offer along with its surroundings.
Council tax band: C