- shared ownership
- 2 parking Spaces
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Motorway network easy access
- Close to Hungerhill school
An opportunity to purchase a new home with shared ownership.
(Plot 37) Perfect for first-time buyers and growing families with a great choice of Ofsted 'outstanding' schools nearby including Hungerhill School.
The Maidstone homes are designed for energy efficiency with an energy rating B which will help with the rising prices. A great space for entertaining your friends in the open plan kitchen diner with French doors onto the rear garden. Great storage with an understairs cupboard and a downstairs cloakroom with a cosy lounge to curl up Infront of the TV as the nights draw in.
This home has 3 good size bedrooms with an ensuite to the main bedroom this property offers ideal family living. The 3rd bedroom would also make an ideal home office if you are working from home.
2 parking spaces are also included.
Do you want the luxury of a new home but think it was out of reach? then this one is for you. Shared Ownership can get you onto the property ladder sooner than you think.
How does it work?
* Buy a share from 50% -80% and you can buy more share of the property at any time and own the home outright this is known as staircasing. A company called Heylo will own the other share and act as your landlord. Rent on the unsold share is initially charged at 4% and revised annually in April by |RPI +0.5% A monthly management fee of £20.88 is also currently charged.
• A good credit history
• You can afford the payments and costs of buying a new home
• Pass Heylos credit score
• Have at least 5% deposit of the share value
• If self-employed provide 2 years of accounts.
• Reservation fee of £500
Please ask for a brochure on the key facts or email [email protected]
Please note that all images are for illustrative purposes only . Please call to book a viewing.
Number of years remaining on the lease: 999 years
Current service charge and any review period:
- £275 per year
- 1 year
Shared Ownership Information:
- Shared ownership percentage: 50%
- Any additional liabilities or obligations: Management fee £20.88 pcm
Council tax band: B