- A choice of Hi-Line style kitchen units by Howdens with soft close kitchen doors and drawers
- Integrated electric hobs, ovens and cooker hoods, Lamona in studio suites and 1 bedroom apartments, Zanussi in 2 bedroom and penthouses
- Integrated fridge/freezer, Lamona in studio suites and 1 bedroom flats, Zanussi in 2 bedroom and penthouses
- Integrated washing machine, Lamona in studio suites and 1 bedroom apartments, Zanussi in 2 bedroom apartments and penthouses
- Lamona monobloc sink mixer taps with lever handle and aerator
- Thermostatic Grohe monobloc bath taps and shower valves
- Integrated vanity units
- Heating via electric AAA rated radiators that can be controlled via Wi Fi, if desired
- High speed internet connection to all apartments
- TV, satellite and FM radio points, plus data points (Cat 6) for Sky Q
*** 80% PHASE ONE RESERVED ***
Tenure: Leasehold, 125 years remaining
Plot 12 - LAUNCHING JUNE 2021 - REGISTER YOUR INTERST NOW AND GET INVITED TO YOUR PERSONAL RESEVATION MEETING. Welcome to 'Columbia House'; one of Worthing's most iconic developments, with a stylish collection of studios, 1,2 & 3 bedroom apartments, plus and exclusive collection of 6 duplex's. Featuring luxury fitted kitchens with integrated appliances, contemporary fitted bathrooms, en-suite shower rooms (to selected apartments), Wi-Fi controlled heating, all with high quality finishes throughout, plus allocated parking for each apartment. This development offers modern living to its finest, set on the south coast between the beautiful beaches and south downs national park.
The 116 apartments are due to be completed late 2021. Upper floors will have balconies and the penthouses will feature roof terraces with panoramic views. Plus, this development will introduce a unique, and one of the first schemes of its kind for the area; electric pool cars available exclusively for the residents. The Government Help to Buy scheme will be available on 72 of the apartments... just 5% deposit needed!"
Columbia House is another quality development by Pullman Construction in association with English Rose. At English Rose Estates we take our responsibilities seriously, always staying loyal to our ethos of high- quality design and build.
We honed our skills over many years, dealing with changes of use, conservation consents and listed buildings, developing many substantial offices to residential conversions.
Wherever we develop, we are adept at keeping a watchful eye on the on-going preservation of its past. Our vision of property development for the future builds firmly on respect for this heritage.
Total SQM - 67
Total SQFT - 721
Type - G
Living Kitchen Room
Ground Floor WC
Computer generated image for illustrative purposes only