Keller Williams UK
1 bed Apartment Sold STC

Cavesson House, Stratford, E20

£352,000

Property Description

  • 8th Floor One Bed Apartment
  • 585sqft
  • Balcony overlooking Residents' Gardens
  • South Facing
  • Fully Integrated L-shaped Kitchen
  • Zoned Underfloor Heating
  • EWS1 Form Awarded
  • Walking Distance to Westfield Stratford
  • Serviced by Stratford and Stratford International stations (Zone 2/3)
  • Price Represents 80% of Full Value – detailed further in last paragraph

On the outside, clad in replicated Elgin or Pantheon Marble in tribute to Greece, whose team stayed in Cavesson House, E20 during the 2012 Olympic Games. On the inside, Alexander Rose Estates presents a spacious one bedroom apartment located on the 8th of nine floors, and facing South, with a balcony overlooking the private, first floor podium gardens and a slice of the Stratford Skyline, you can expect sun throughout the day (we just advise against flying too close to it),

An L- shaped induction kitchen with integrated appliances, takes up a corner of the generous open plan living area, allowing plenty of workspace and functionality. Across the 585sqft of internal living space, additional storage can be found in the corridor, which leads off into a South facing bedroom, and a bathroom, complete with storage behind the mirrors.

Within a short walk, superior connectivity to London and beyond awaits from Stratford Underground and Stratford International Rail Stations, linking London City Airport within 30 mins. For your shopping and entertainment fix, the amenities of Westfield Shopping Centre are also within easy reach, as well as an array of parks, playgrounds and ponds in East Village, all while bordering the lush landscapes and waterways of the 250 hectare Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.

By buying the full 80% share of the flat, the owner is considered as fully staircased, as the remaining 20% is owned by Freeholder Triathlon Homes LLP, with no rent to pay on this share. A unique chance to buy a flat for 80% of the full market cost.

Leasehold Information

Number of years remaining on the lease: 114 years

Current ground rent and any review period:
- £250 per year
- 1 year

Current service charge and any review period:
- £230 per month
- 1 year

Council tax band: C

To discuss this property please contact on: