Keller Williams UK
2 bed Flat Sold STC

Cavesson House, 2 Ribbons Walk, Stratford, E20


Property Description

  • Top Floor Split Level Apartment
  • Over the 8th and 9th Floors
  • 810.5sqft
  • East Facing
  • Balcony overlooking Mirabelle Gardens
  • Custom Features
  • Large L- shaped O/P Kitchen
  • Clever Storage Options
  • Walking Distance to Stratford Station and Stratford Westfield
  • Price Represents 80% of Full Value - detailed further in last paragraph

They say in life, take the stairs - you'll appreciate the journey. Quite literally in this sense, as Alexander Rose Estates showcases an exciting opportunity, in the form of this top floor, split level apartment in the former Athletes' Village.

"We love that it's over two floor and feels more like a house than a flat" the owners say, but there is so much more to be said about it.

Spanning 811sqft over the 8th and 9th floors, this well laid out duplex apartment offers two newly carpeted East facing double bedrooms (one with fitted wardrobes) and a bathroom on the top, with a spacious open plan kitchen/ diner/ reception on the bottom, which the current owners have styled beautifully. Downstairs, the custom tiled L- shaped kitchen, with an adjacent built in fridge freezer and pull- out pantry, allows for more than enough storage and workspace, and offers views over the balcony and into Mirabelle Gardens, which is known to produce plums, apples, and pears in the right climate.

More storage is cleverly tucked away at the base of the stairs, and zoned underfloor heating can independently regulate each room, or each floor even, keeping things nice and toasty over the Winter.

Purchased originally under a Shared Equity Scheme, the price indicated is reflective of 80% of the property's total value (£575,000). There is no rent to pay on the remaining 20%, which is retained by the freeholder, Triathlon Homes LLP. When coming to resell, the seller can enjoy any increase in equity of their 80% share.

Leasehold Information

Number of years remaining on the lease: 116 years

Current ground rent and any review period:
- £350 per year
Current service charge and any review period:
- £2,400 per year
Council tax band: D