Keller Williams UK
1 bed Apartment Sold

Bonaire Grange, Newton Leys, Milton Keynes


Property Description

  • Property Type Apartment
  • Gas is currently supplied to the property

Why buy this home?

The main attraction is the open-plan lounge/kitchen which has enough space for a living area and dining area. The kitchen has an integrated fridge/freezer and washer/dryer to create modern clean lines. This specific plot has an extra window in the lounge which allows more light in.

The bathroom is functional and has a window and useful window sill for products. There is an overhead shower with a glass shower screen.

The bedroom has ample space for a double bed and wardrobes as the current layout shows, so you can use the storage cupboards for storage rather than a makeshift wardrobe! And you'll be pleased there isn't just one but three storage cupboards in the hallway; a rarity in modern builds. One cupboard houses the boiler and another the air recirculation system that recycles air throughout different rooms in the apartment.

The Housing Association for this beautiful apartment is Paradigm who have a requirement that your income must be less than £80,000 per annum, you can not own any other property and cannot have outstanding credit issues (CCJ's etc) to be eligible for a shared ownership property. You must also register with your local Help to Buy agent to apply for this property - we can help you with the process if you are not already registered.

This stunning home is offered at a 60% share (putting full value at £160,000) with no premium. The current rent on the other 40% is £226 per month and there is also an annual ground rent charge of just £150.

More about the location.....

For a new development, Newton Leys is steeped in history. with some parts dating back as far as the Iron Age. However, it was more recently famous for brick-making from the late 19th Century, in the form of Newton Longville Brickworks. When the Brickworks closed in 1978, an old claypit was flooded to create Jubilee Lake, now more commonly known as Willow Lake, easily the jewel in Newton Leys' crown.

Newton Leys is a district that covers the southern tip of Bletchley and is split between the Borough of Milton Keynes and Aylesbury Vale. Conveniently located next to the A4146 and A5, it gives easy access to Milton Keynes, Leighton Buzzard and the M1. You have a choice of either Bletchley or Leighton Buzzard Train Stations which both offer services directly into London Euston.

Newton Leys Pavilion is now open and has daily classes such as Five Star Fitness, Badminton, Amy's Dance Academy, Zumba and Yoga. There is also a community hall and meeting rooms, making it ideal for parties and private functions.

In 2017 Newton Leys District Centre opened providing local conveniences such as a Costa, Chinese Takeaway, Fish and Chip Shop, Dry Cleaners, Hair Salon and a 8000 sq. ft Asda. The Turing Key pub opened its doors at the end of April 2019 and has already become the heart of the community. It is in good company as there numerous village pubs within a few miles such as The Three Locks at Stoke Hammond, The Crooked Billet at Newton Longville and The Betsey Wynne at Swanbourne.
Council tax band: NotSet

To discuss this property please contact Dominic Marcel on: